Terms & Conditions
As accessing our website is an acceptance of our following terms & conditions, Kindly read our terms & conditions carefully before using our services.
- Any instance of ‘company’, ‘we’, ‘our’, or ‘us’ refers to usa-esta.co.uk.
- ‘Service’ or ‘services’ refers to ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) application processing service provided by usa-esta.co.uk.
- ‘Terms’ refer to the Terms and Conditions document available on our website.
- Any instance of ‘user information’, ‘client information’, ‘your information’, ‘identifying information’, or ‘personal information’ refers to information you provide about yourself or others for the purpose of using our service.
- Any instance of ‘website’ or ‘this site’ refers to usa-esta.co.uk.
- ‘Working day’ refers to a weekday during which banks are open for business.
- Any instance of ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘yourself’, ‘user’, ‘client’, ‘customer’, or ‘user’ refers to a person visiting our website.
Who We Are :
usa-esta.co.uk is an individual service provider and a private company, not affiliated/associated with any government agency. We specialize in review and processing applications for Electronic System for Travel Authorization for travellers interested in visiting USA.
Our Processing Service
Travelers who wish to enter the United States of America by air or sea under the Visa Waiver Program must first obtain an approved travel authorization in advance. The ESTA process asks you to answer a series of questions regarding your passport details, travel history, and the purpose of your travel. Our service asks the questions necessary to review and process your ESTA application.
We help prevent issues with your ESTA application by screening for potential problems and contacting you to verify and confirm information before submitting it for approval, and only submitting applications we judge to be valid. Most applicants will receive an emailed notice of approval from our service inside 24 hours, although the process can require as long as 72 hours.
For this reason, it is recommended to apply as soon as you know you are going to travel. You can apply for ESTA before finalizing a travel itinerary, as approved applications can be updated with destination information any time before departure.
If our internal review deems that your application will not succeed, we will apply your money-back guarantee and refund your service fees before any submission to the ESTA process, saving you the processing fees ESTA charges for all applications. You will still have the option to submit your own application independently or through a different private company. However, only the United States government can ultimately approve or disapprove an ESTA application.
In case If your application is denied
In the event your ESTA application is denied, we will issue a full refund of service charge to your card account and advise you to apply for a non-immigrant visitor visa at your nearest United States Embassy or Consulate.
In the occasional case where the United States government rescinds approval to an ESTA travel application, however, we are unable to issue a refund, and strongly counsel you to verify your ESTA approval status before checking in for or reserving a flight to the United States
The information we provide is derived from a mixture of our professional experience and publicly available information on ESTA and the Visa Waiver Program. While we make great efforts to ensure the information we delivery to you is current, accurate, and complete, ESTA is an continuously changing program, and errors or omissions may occur. We counsel you to treat our content as general program information and not legal or binding counsel, and verify the accuracy of any information if you are unsure.
The external links we provide are designed to supply additional information on either our services or those that can ease your visit to the United States. Our links to third-party sites does not constitute our approval of, endorsement of, or responsibility for any services, products, or content on linked sites, including any consequences of your use of them.
Travelers Passport and visa documentation
It is your responsibility to ensure your passports, visas, and travel documents are current and correct before planning a visit to the United States, and we cannot be held liable for any denial of boarding due to incorrect or incomplete documents.
Site Content ownership
Our content is licensed for personal, non-commercial use only. You are free to download our materials to a personal computer or print them for your personal use, so long as the copyrights, trademarks, and proprietary notices attached remain unchanged. Commercial use, translation, or redistribution of our content is prohibited.
We only accept transactions in USD. While your bank, credit card company, or other payment provider will provide an exchange rate when paying with a card based in a non-U.S. currency, we unfortunately cannot control or compensate for the exchange rate they set, or any foreign transaction fees charged by your financial institution for our services, even if they are included in the purchase on your credit card statement.
For further information about foreign exchange fees, exchange rates, and how fees are listed on your credit card statement, please contact a customer service representative at your bank/financial institution.
Website access and licenses
We grant a limited license to access our site, specifically for personal use. What that means:
- You may link to our site’s primary page so long as the link and context is not misrepresentative, derogatory, or offensive to the site and our company. We reserve the right to revoke this permission at any time;
- Links may not include our logo, trademark, or proprietary graphics without an explicit grant of rights from us;
- You may not modify the content of our site without explicit written permission;
- You may not download site contents for any use other than personal, as described above, or automated browser caching;
- You may not use any part of this site or its contents for commercial purposes, or copy, manually or by automatic means, any information herein for any business or commercial use;
- You may not embed, frame, or place any contents of this site on another site by any other technique;
- You may not use any meta tags, hidden text, or any other technique that utilizes our name and trademarks without explicit permission. These restrictions apply to any and all site content, including: text, graphics, forms, logos, trademarks, and elements of page composition or layout.
All content contained on our site is the property of estausavisa.com and falls under both international and national copyright laws in any country where our services are offered. Content includes all text, graphics, page elements, forms, stored data, media files, and associated software; both individual site elements and files and the entirety of the site. All software used is proprietary to estausavisa.com or our suppliers, and protected by copyright law.
Consent for communications
By visiting our site and engaging in electronic communications with our company, you consent to communication by the same electronic means, and agree that those electronic communications shall be considered by both parties to satisfy any legal requirements for communications to be in writing. This consent will cover notifications, disclosures, statements of consent, or agreements. We reserve the right to communicate with you via email or proprietary site functions designed for communication, and to not engage in or respond to communication by other means. If you do not respond to communications with us regarding our services within two days, we will proceed with the information you have provided to us or cancel your application service in the event we cannot proceed. If you wish to discontinue communications from us, please contact us via e-mail. However, we cannot be held responsible for any loss of data regarding the ESTA process if you choose to discontinue communications.