Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) is the system in which provides the travel eligible for the visitor to the USA. The ESTA application contains the Biographic information and VWP answers to eligible questions. ESTA applications may have a time period for travel and preparing travel plans for purchasing the traveling air tickets. The travelers can use it about anytime for two years from the validation date.
Visitors can make purchase airline tickets or travel plans. ESTA USA has become mandatory from 12th January 2009. Most of the US pre-screen travelers have been enjoying visiting without any Visa. After approval of ESTA application, you can enjoy visits the United States of America.
Indian citizen is not eligible for the Visa Waiver Program. In this article, I’ve given you the member countries of Visa Waiver Program. They are Andorra, Australia, Austria, Brunei, Belgium, Chile, Czech Republic, Estonia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, France, Greece, Iceland, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Latvia, Japan, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Malta, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Monaco, Norway, New Zealand, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Singapore, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United Kingdom, and Taiwan.
What are the necessary eligibility criteria for the Travelers?
Here are some of the eligible categories of visitors.
• Should possess the ESTA authorization.
• Visitors must have to stay in the US for 90 days or less.
• The traveler should belong to one of the countries listed in the VWP-complaint passport.
• Emergency contact number.
• Plan to travel for Tourism, Business, and Transit.
• Information about your location or accommodation in the USA.
How to apply for ESTA USA?
Get your approved ESTA USA travel visa within three steps.
• Step 1: Submit ESTA Application: First of all, you need to fill with your personal information for ESTA application in Online. It will require only five to ten minutes complete the ESTA online application form.
• Step 2: Review & Confirm Payment: This site will help you to review and then you pay for Visa. You can log in with your family name and Booking ID.
• Step 3: Receive Your ESTA Application by Email: You can check and verify your status. You will get your travel authorization by email in just 72 hours of online submission.
When you have to renew ESTA USA?
ESTA has to be renewing after the expiration. It is valid for only two years. Whether you have any changes in your name, gender, passport number, and citizenship, then you need to renew it.
I hope all the readers have found my article helpful in knowing about ESTA USA. If you are planning for holidays and intended to go America. You can make use of this information about entry requirement and procedure of ESTA. No more worries. Happy journey.